So, you want MORE STRESS this holiday season? Just follow these 6 steps:
1. Ask everyone at the dinner table to share their most controversial political opinions. Then, aggresively argue with each of them.
2. If you've been thinking about breaking your diet on Thursday - DON'T DO IT. Holidays aren't the time to treat yourself to a nice meal or a dessert. One meal will ruin all the progress you've made to be healthier.
3. Having a glass of water in between alcoholic beverages can prevent you from having a hangover Friday morning - but as we all know, water is for quitters. Dehydration is key when trying to maintain a high stress level!
4. Wear your tightest fitting clothing to Thanksgiving dinner. Now is not the time to break out the sweatpants and let your waistband stretch. Looking good is more important than being comfortable.
5. Buy all your Christmas gifts from companies that you've never heard of. The best part of gift giving is the feeling of PURE RISK that your identity might get stolen from entering your information into a shady website.
6. Wait 'till the last minute to get your holiday shopping done! And whatever you do, DON'T sign up to be first in line to Dugout Mugs' BOGO Black Friday Sale by clicking here. This deal is only good for the first 1,000 people, so if you HATE saving money on great gifts, you better not be one of the first 1,000 people in line for it! Seriously - going to DugoutMugs.com/First and securing your spot in line will only REDUCE your stress and make you happier this holiday season, so if you're trying to increase the amount of stress you have, DON'T CLICK HERE
Now, if for whatever reason you want to have LESS STRESS this Thanksgiving, then you need to do the opposite of everything on this list! That's what we'll be doing :)
Cheers, and Happy Thanksgiving!