Grab a beer and read our team's wild predictions for the 2020 season:
* Mets win the World Series. Most likely, a subway series with the Yankees.
* A New York-based company will project the live World Series games on a skyscraper in New York.
* A random person will parachute into a game at some point this year.
* Tampa Bay all the way!
* Pistol Pete Alonso is going to go OFF in the HR category.
* The Atlanta Braves finish under 500.
* The Yankees will win 49 out of their 60 regular-season games.
* Josh Donaldson will hit more home runs than Pete Alonso.
* The Houston Astros will win the World Series.
* The Phillies will win the World Series.
* Stanton will lead the league in home runs.
* DeGrom will win the Cy Young.
* This is the year the Marlins win it all!
* The Miami Marlins will win the 2020 World Series.
* The Orioles are going to do their natives proud. This season Baltimore will be MLB's underdog!
* The Tampa Bay Rays and Washington Nationals will be in the World Series.
* No player hits over 30 home runs.
* The Padres' young talent propels them to a runner-up spot in the NL West.
Do you agree with our takes? Unwind, relax, and enjoy your favorite ice-cold beverage (preferably in a Dugout Mug) while you cheer your team onto victory. Baseball is back and we can’t be more excited to keep SWIGGIN’ for the fences!
Dugout Mugs is proud to announce that Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez and the Fundación Posada de Moisés are our second Cheers to Charity recipient for the month of June. The foundation helps poverty-stricken youth in his wife Patricia’s native Colombia.