CONGRATULATIONS! You made it halfway through your work week! By our book, that means you deserve some WHISKEY!
Here are 7 classic ways to enjoy your Whiskey Wednesday, and the perfect Dugout Mugs' products to drink them out of!
1. Depending on how tough your week has been, taking a SHOT might be the best way to start your Whiskey Wednesday! There's nothing like grabbing the handle of a baseball bat and SWIGGIN' for the fences!
2. The Jack & Coke is an American CLASSIC! You can make it as strong or weak as you'd like, and the original Dugout Mug is the perfect way to sip one during the game!
3. There's nothing like having your favorite bourbon waiting for you after a long day. Pour one straight into our Shortstop mug and your first sip will feel almost as sweet as winning the World Series!
4. The Kentucky Mule, a simple mix of bourbon and ginger beer, is an incredibly refreshing cocktail that's perfect for a relaxing night in!
5. The flavored whiskey market has exploded over the last couple of years! From household names like Jack Daniels, to the new brands like Old Camp, there's so many delicious choices for easy-drinking, flavored whiskeys!
6. Mint Juleps aren't just for the Kentucky Derby anymore, they're a great change-up from typical whiskey cocktails any night of the week!
7. The ABSOLUTE BEST way to enjoy your Whiskey Wednesday, is however you'd like! Whether you like shots of fireball, an old fashioned, an 18 year old scotch, or would prefer to open a beer - as long as your drinking from a bat, there's no wrong way to celebrate!
The photos we used in this list all came from our AWESOME customers! Share your own and tag us on social media so we can see how you use your Dugout Mugs!